Due to unforseen circumstances, I very sadly had to cancel my visit to Marlien’s Yoga Retreat. (11-13 Aug 2017) – Luckily for you though, I’m giving away my spaces (x2) valued at over R5000 to one lucky Kim Gray Reader! Ommmm!
This weekend retreat package is set in the beautiful, historic Town of Swellendam, 2.5 hours from Cape Town.
The weekend includes:
– 5 Star tranquil and beautiful accommodation at The Hideaway
– 2 Restorative Yin Yoga classes that will focus on tension release
– 2 Vinyasa Flow Yoga Classes.
– Meals from the Friday evening through brunch on the Sunday. Meals will be delicious, nutritious and gently detoxing, including green smoothies, teas, coffees and juices.
– Yoga Kitchen Food Philosophy Nutrition Workshop
– Natural Pool for swimming (see picture above), a Finish Sauna, and a Jacuzzi Whirlpool to relax in.
Additional activities that can be added to your retreat:
– 1 hour Massage Treatment price tbc upon booking
– Guided 90 minute meditation walk in Marloth Nature Reserve at R200 per person
2 nights (booking in on a Friday afternoon, departure on a Sunday afternoon)
And if you’ve been following my blog and instagram account, you’ll know I’m a huge fan of Marlien’s Yoga Kitchen Recipe Book and I’m super excited to try out her latest offering, The Secret Supper Club. I just received the first Secret Supper bi-weekly newsletter and it’s packed with delicious recipes, health info, lunchbox ideas and more! No doubt you will receive tons of nutritional info on the retreat and be well nourished and cared for! So, lets get to it!
TO WIN: Competition Now Closed: Big congrats to ANNEKE LANDMAN! (winner drawn via random.org)
Share The Yoga Kitchen’s Retreats via social media (see bottom of their page) and tag the person you’d like to take with you – tell me in the comments below, where you shared it!
*Winner and partner must be able to get themselves to the retreat (Swellendam – 11-13 Aug 2017), Winner will be notified via email and announced back here 28 July. Winner has 5 days to confirm in order to draw another winner should they not be able to make it! Prize cannot be exchanged for cash.