I’ve been using Dr Hauschka Skin Care Products for the past 5 week and my skin is feeling fantastic. It’s been clear, supple and healthy looking. Dr Hauschka does not test on animals, uses certified organic ingredients, contains no mineral oils, parabens, silicones or PEG and is vegan.
The Soothing Cleansing Milk is a very light and fluid liquid and perfect for sensitive skins.
- Fermented grain extract is packed full of proteins and B vitamins, with natural ferments that preserve the skin’s own protective layer (the acid mantle), while breaking down impurities and removing dirt. Fermented grain extract also moisturises the skin and reduces inflammation.
- Bentonite clay absorbs dirt, chemicals, impurities and toxins. It’s also rich in minerals that nourish your skin.
- Anthyllis (kidney vetch) gently tones and firms the skin, and helps to balance the natural oil content.
- Sweet almond oil is packed with nourishing vitamin E; it hydrates and conditions the skin.
The Facial Toner is an ultra light mist that helps to keep ones complexion clear, firm and supple. I’ve definitely noticed a difference in my pores. My skin feels far more refined and smoothed. Use it morning and evening or as a skin refresher throughout the day.
- Witch hazel is a natural astringent that firms and tones the skin. It reduces inflammation and helps to combat blemishes.
- Kidney vetch is an invigorating botanical ingredient that promotes cell regeneration and balances your skin.
The Revitalising Day Cream is super lightweight, much like the cleanser – I usually prefer a thicker texture, yet although it feels very thin, my skin feels really hydrated. If you don’t like a heavy moisturiser that leaves a thick residue, then this one’s for you! Made with extracts of witch hazel, apricot, sweet almond and kidney vetch, this is an excellent daily moisturiser that brings new life to dull, dry and tired skin
The Regenerating Eye Cream is easily absorbent and brightens the eye area!
- Sea buckthorn: This berry is rich in vitamins A, C and E which nourish and condition the skin while protecting against free radical damage.
- Macadamia nut oil: A rich source of palmitoleic fatty acids, which help to slow the ageing of skin cells.
- Acerola berries: Full of vitamins C; builds collagen and protects against free radicals.
- Red clover: Full of skin-loving antioxidants.
- Borage oil: This wildflower oil hydrates the skin, repairs damage and dryness, and reduces inflammation.
- Quince extract: High in antioxidants to help combat premature ageing.
The Night Serum is an oil free serum with a matte-like texture. I’ve been using it on its own, but personally would prefer to use a moisturizer over it, as it does make my skin feel a little tight on its own – My skin does feel smoothed upon waking however and the serum feels toning too. Dr. Hauschka Night Serum is made with botanical healers like witch hazel, apple blossom and Irish moss. Overnight the formula works to tone, condition and plump your skin, reducing signs of ageing so you wake up with a beautifully refreshed complexion.
Over all, I think it’s a fantastic brand and would definitely try out more of their products. My skin has just felt consistently clear and brighter. Head on over to Faithful To Nature to see their extensive range of Dr Hauschka products. Also, if you missed my post on their make up (which I’m raving about!) – then check it out here! xx