Want to know what’s hot for A/W 2015? You could be making your way to the fashion event of the season by winning a set of double tickets! One winner and a partner is invited to the unveiling of the #SpreeAW15 collections at a preview on the 26th of March at the Cape Town Club in Cape Town.
Spree’s top 5 Womenswear trends for AW2015
- The 60’s revival: think pastel shades, pea coats, simple shift dresses and Chelsea boots.
- the seventies: the Seventies are back in full swing, from dreamy bohemian looks to disco glamour.
- Denim: there has been a huge resurgence of denim, with it appearing on the runway to appearing on the streets worn from top to toe.
- Outerwear: Coats and coverups in all shapes and forms, from ponchos to cocoon coats, blanket scarves, puffers and parkas.
- Super shape: Exaggerated shapes are huge for AW2015, especially when it comes to knitwear. Think blanket scarves that be wrapped around you multiple times and sweaters that double as dresses.
Ooh, Outerwear for me! I love winter for coats, parka’s and scarves! Need I say layering!
Tell me which trend would best fit into your wardrobe and you could be enjoying an evening amongst the Spree style stars!
Winner announced 25 March / open to CT only – winner must be able to get to the event.