So loving these little guys. Texture Correction Pads from Dr Dermal. (R475 for 30) Sweep your individually wrapped pad across your face after cleansing in the evenings for smoother, resurfaced skin. A quick, easy and highly effective alternative to a facial scrub!
These pads contain a powerful exfoliating solution that stimulates cellular renewal and improves texture of the skin from the first use. Regular use increases cell turnover and provides optimized skin relief. The pads are multi-functional and are useful in treating oily skin with clogged pores and inflammation from increased keratin production as well as prematurely aged skin. Skin is simultaneously moisturised and protected to ensure that while cellular renewal is maximised, optimal hydration is promoted. The solution helps to maintain the epidermal barrier function and thereby contributes to stable conditions for the cells of the epidermis and dermis.
The solution contains anti-oxidants, hygroscopic moisturiser as well as a professional strength of glycolic acid. The pads also contain a blend of anti-oxidants to help reduce any AHA associated inflammation.
Directions for use:
- Gently cleanse the face, neck and décolleté area and dry.
- Swipe the pad gently over the cleansed area without using pressure. There is sufficient product to apply over the face, neck, décolleté and back of hands. The neck and décolleté may be more sensitive and require less frequent application.
- Avoid the delicate eye area and lips.
- Allow to dry.
- Sunblock with an SPF 50 needs to be used every day.
- Frequency of use depends on the individual’s response. If the skin is sensitive, twice weekly application will initially be sufficient. It is normal for the skin to tingle and become red, this reaction should subside on application of the Total Rejuvenation Plasma.
Say’s Dr Dermal: “We retail our products through qualified Therapists only as they are potent Cosmeceuticals.”